On Monday, March 26, 2018, I appeared with my teenage client in Gwinnett Recorders Court.
He was charged with speeding, driving 94 mph in a 70 mph zone.
I negotiated a reduction of his speed to 84 mph in a 70 mph zone. This is below the level of reporting to the Georgia Department of driver services.
My client will have to pay a $450 fine to the court. He is required to take a defensive driving class which I already had him complete.
He must also take the teen victim impact panel course and a Gwinnett Country course titled the arrive alive class which is designed to make teenagers aware of the risk of driving.
All of this must be completed by May 2, 2018.
This is an excellent outcome for a teenage driver. Without this outcome, my client would have lost his driving privileges.
He and his family are very happy client’s of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have speeding tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, call him today at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor