On Monday, March 26, 2018, I appeared with my teenage client in Gwinnett Recorders Court.
He was charged with speeding, driving 94 mph in a 70 mph zone.
I negotiated a reduction of his speed to 84 mph in a 70 mph zone. This is below the level of reporting to the Georgia Department of driver services.
My client will have to pay a $450 fine to the court. He is required to take a defensive driving class which I already had him complete.
He must also take the teen victim impact panel course and a Gwinnett Country course titled the arrive alive class which is designed to make teenagers aware of the risk of driving.
All of this must be completed by May 2, 2018.
This is an excellent outcome for a teenage driver. Without this outcome, my client would have lost his driving privileges.
He and his family are very happy client’s of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have speeding tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, call him today at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor