On Tuesday, March 22, 2018, I appeared for my client in the Duluth Municipal Court.
My client who is under 21 years of age, is a full-time student at the University of Georgia.
She was not able to attend court.
My client was charged with speeding, traveling 67 mph in a 45 mph zone.
This is a super speeder ticket because it is 22 mph over the limit. If my client was found guilty for this charge, she would have 3 points added to her Georgia driving record.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to get the court to reduce the speed to 14 mph over the limit. At 14 MPH over the limit makes her ticket a simple speeding ticket.
My client will be required to attend defensive driving school and a special defensive driving class given by the City of Duluth. This must be completed by 6/18/18, and she is also required to pay a fine of $214.
After this is completed, her charge will not be reported to the Georgia Department of driver services. Her insurance company will not find out about this issue.
This client is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have speeding tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, call him today at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor