Texting while driving is illegal in Georgia. Texts cause wrecks!
Always be safe, place your mobile device in your vehicle’s console and do not touch it until you end your journey.
Distracted driving is the number one cause of traffic fatalities in the US.
Distracted driving can cause your death!
Texting while driving is distracted driving and in Georgia it is a violation of GA code 40-6–241.2
If you have been ticketed for texting while driving, or for touching your cell phone while driving, contact the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor