Texting while driving is illegal in Georgia. Texts cause wrecks!
Always be safe, place your mobile device in your vehicle’s console and do not touch it until you end your journey.
Distracted driving is the number one cause of traffic fatalities in the US.
Distracted driving can cause your death!
Texting while driving is distracted driving and in Georgia it is a violation of GA code 40-6–241.2
If you have been ticketed for texting while driving, or for touching your cell phone while driving, contact the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller for a free consultation.
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor