The TADRA act passed by the Georgia legislature is intended to reduce the number of fatalities of teenager drivers. This act introduced "zero tolerance" of teenage drivers with certain driving behaviors.
The TARDA Act specifies that if teenage drivers are found guilty of, driving while impaired, excessive speeding, dangerous driving behaviors such as reckless driving, or street racing, will have their drivers license automatically suspended.
As a result of the TADRA Act, fatal crashes among teenage drivers in Georgia are dramatically reduced.
If you have questions about the TADRA a act, or you are the parent of a teenage driver who has been accused of impaired driving, or other dangerous driving behaviors, contact the drivers license defense Attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor