The TADRA act passed by the Georgia legislature is intended to reduce the number of fatalities of teenager drivers. This act introduced "zero tolerance" of teenage drivers with certain driving behaviors.
The TARDA Act specifies that if teenage drivers are found guilty of, driving while impaired, excessive speeding, dangerous driving behaviors such as reckless driving, or street racing, will have their drivers license automatically suspended.
As a result of the TADRA Act, fatal crashes among teenage drivers in Georgia are dramatically reduced.
If you have questions about the TADRA a act, or you are the parent of a teenage driver who has been accused of impaired driving, or other dangerous driving behaviors, contact the drivers license defense Attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor