In Georgia one frequently sees the road sign that says click it or ticket. This means fasten your seatbelt or you may be ticketed by a law-enforcement officer.
In many of the rural areas of Georgia, where pickup trucks are used on agricultural property, this law is not well understood.
The law has been made clear recently, and the facts are that if you are riding in a pick up truck, you must be buckled up. If you fail to do so, you may be issued a traffic ticket.
If you have questions about the above, or if you received a ticket because of a seatbelt violation, contact the traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor