Alpharetta school zone traffic ticket defense attorney to defend you.
School zones are clearly marked and reduced vehicle speed is required in a school zone during specific school hours. It is quite common for a driver to miss the reduced speed limit sign in a school zone, before he or she enters the school zone. Many, traffic tickets are written because of this driver error. This traffic ticket however, might be dismissed under certain circumstances.
If you are facing this charge in the Alpharetta Municipal court, it may be best for you to be represented by a local Alpharetta, GA. Lawyer.
Attorney Scott Miller has over 10 years of experience in the Alpharetta Municipal Court defending clients charged with, School zone violations.
If you have questions about school zone tickets, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor