Alpharetta school zone traffic ticket defense attorney to defend you.
School zones are clearly marked and reduced vehicle speed is required in a school zone during specific school hours. It is quite common for a driver to miss the reduced speed limit sign in a school zone, before he or she enters the school zone. Many, traffic tickets are written because of this driver error. This traffic ticket however, might be dismissed under certain circumstances.
If you are facing this charge in the Alpharetta Municipal court, it may be best for you to be represented by a local Alpharetta, GA. Lawyer.
Attorney Scott Miller has over 10 years of experience in the Alpharetta Municipal Court defending clients charged with, School zone violations.
If you have questions about school zone tickets, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor