On Tuesday, January 16, 2018, I appeared with my client in the Alpharetta Municipal Court
My client had been arrested for driving 101 mph in a 65 mph zone. He was also charged with reckless driving and underage possession of alcohol.
I had previously negotiated with the prosecutor and the court for a hold and clear. A hold and clear can be thought of as an earned dismissal.
My client had completed 100 hours of community service and a defensive driving course. He made 3 payments to the court, one for each offense, $625, $625, $525.
This is another happy client and family of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic tickets or criminal charges, you may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor