Friday, March 8, 2019, at 4:30 PM:
I appeared with my client in Forsyth State Court.
My client had been charged with a super speeder ticket for driving 89 mph in a 65 mph zone.
Georgia code 40–6–181 requires that anyone driving 24 mph over the posted speed limit will have 4 points added to their Georgia Department of driver services record.
Georgia code 40– 6–189 requires that any one speeding at 85 mph or higher on any road in Georgia is in violation of the super speeder law and will be fined accordingly to the Georgia super speeder law. This fine is in addition to the local city or county municipality fine.
Following negotiation with the solicitor General of the Forsyth State Court, I got the court to agree to a reduce my client’s speed to 14 mph over the limit, which is non-reportable to the Georgia Department of driver services. This also eliminates the super speeder fee.
My client was required to pay a fine of $143, and the case was closed.
This is a another very happy client of the Alpharetta/ Roswell/ Sandy Springs, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, he is available daily for free telephone consultation. Call him now at 770-408-1001.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor