Friday, March 8, 2019, at 4:30 PM:
I appeared with my client in Forsyth State Court.
My client had been charged with a super speeder ticket for driving 89 mph in a 65 mph zone.
Georgia code 40–6–181 requires that anyone driving 24 mph over the posted speed limit will have 4 points added to their Georgia Department of driver services record.
Georgia code 40– 6–189 requires that any one speeding at 85 mph or higher on any road in Georgia is in violation of the super speeder law and will be fined accordingly to the Georgia super speeder law. This fine is in addition to the local city or county municipality fine.
Following negotiation with the solicitor General of the Forsyth State Court, I got the court to agree to a reduce my client’s speed to 14 mph over the limit, which is non-reportable to the Georgia Department of driver services. This also eliminates the super speeder fee.
My client was required to pay a fine of $143, and the case was closed.
This is a another very happy client of the Alpharetta/ Roswell/ Sandy Springs, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, he is available daily for free telephone consultation. Call him now at 770-408-1001.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor