On Monday, November 6, 2017, I appeared for my client in Fulton State Court.
My client was not present at the arraignment, because he lives in California.
My client was charged with striking a bicyclist with his vehicle. This happened in the City of Atlanta approximately two years ago.
I spoke with the prosecutor who informed me that the victim could not be reached by phone,
and I got the case dismissed with a fine and the payment of other monetary costs.
This was a big win for my client, because the case was dismissed and he did not have to travel to Georgia from California to attend court.
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you’ve been ticketed for a traffic offense or other criminal matters, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor