On Wednesday, I appeared in Alpharetta Municipal Court to defend my client against a super speeder ticket.
She had been ticketed for traveling 80 mph in a 55 mph zone.
After negotiation with the court, I was able to get my client's speed reduced to 69 mph which is 14 mph over the limit.
At 14 MPH over, her ticket then became a simple speeding ticket, which I was able to get dismissed.
This information is provided by the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been charge with a speeding violation in the metro Atlanta area, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor