Getting client's super speeder ticket reduced in Douglas county
On September 5, 2017, I appeared in the Douglas County State Court to defend my client.
He had been charge with speeding, doing 88 mph in a 55 mph zone.
His charge is a super speeder charge.
My clients Drivers License would have been suspended had I not been able to convince the court of the following.
After negotiations with the prosecutor, I got the speed reduced to 14 mph over, and the citation was made non-reportable to the Georgia Department of driver services.
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.If you have speeding tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor