If you receive a call from someone stating that your child or grandchild has been taken to jail for DUI, and they ask you to send money to a PO Box in the Dominican republic, it would seem obvious that this may be a hoax. However, when some official sounding person tells you that your grandchild has been injured in an automobile collision, charged with DUI, and is being sent to jail unless you do something for them immediately, grandparents are often frightened enough to be scammed.
Always be skeptical of any person calling you who claims to be some type of official, and requests that you send money immediately to avoid some awful consequence.
The above information is brought to you by The Alpharetta, Georgia law office of Attorney Scott Miller.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my Alpharetta traffic ticket dismissed. LM: Asheville, NC.
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller helped me with my expired tag and no insurance traffic ticket. Ajit: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/25/2017 Milton police department offers rape defense class. According to the AJC.com, the police department of Milton, Georgia will host a series of self-defense courses for women. These courses will teach defending yourself against rape. The Milton police department says that, "the classes will teach basic self-defense, and how to recognize, avoid, resist, and escape, harmful situations." The cost for the class is $40. This informational blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller. If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation. www.lawofficeofscottmiller.com
- Posted on 07/16/2013 How Flawed Speed Readings May Help Your Case
- Posted on 10/25/2012 Roswell Lawyer Scott Miller- GA Driver's License Suspension For Under Age 21 Conviction