If you receive a call from someone stating that your child or grandchild has been taken to jail for DUI, and they ask you to send money to a PO Box in the Dominican republic, it would seem obvious that this may be a hoax. However, when some official sounding person tells you that your grandchild has been injured in an automobile collision, charged with DUI, and is being sent to jail unless you do something for them immediately, grandparents are often frightened enough to be scammed.
Always be skeptical of any person calling you who claims to be some type of official, and requests that you send money immediately to avoid some awful consequence.
The above information is brought to you by The Alpharetta, Georgia law office of Attorney Scott Miller.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Scott made my probation violation charge go away in Roswell. Thank you Scott for believing in me and keeping me out of jail. Rob
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor