We have a lot to be grateful for, as citizens of this great nation.
Driving on our roads and highways is a privilege we take for granted.
This privilege provided by the state that we live in, can be denied us, if we abuse the laws governing driving.
Drive carefully on this holiday weekend, obey the laws, be safe, arrive alive at your destination.
Plan your trip well in advance, leave for your destination early, don't be distracted by other drivers or the passengers in your car.
Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July weekend!
These well wishes are sent to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller. You may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor