Most areas of the road are clearly marked to indicate who has the right-of-way. Failure to yield the right-of-way to vehicular traffic or to pedestrian traffic, may result in a vehicular accident, or it may result in injury of a pedestrian. In either case, the driver of the vehicle that failed to yield the right way, will be charged with failure to yield.
If you're facing the charge of failure yield, in the Alpharetta Municipal Court, it is best to have an Alpharetta, GA. traffic defense attorney, represent you.
Attorney Scott Miller has over 10 years of experience in the Alpharetta Municipal Court, defending clients charged with failure to yield. During his years of working in this court, he has gained a complete understanding of the court process pertaining to this charge. He has also gained the respect of the court officers and the court personnel.
You may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor