Consider this when looking for a vacant parking space in a crowded shopping mall.
If you bump the car beside you and leave you may be arrested for hit and run.
With the simplest bump or collision of your car against another vehicle or object, you are required by law to find the owner and inform him or her about the collision, and exchange information about vehicle insurance and give them your personal information.
If you fail to do this, you can be arrested for hit and run.
This informational blog comes to you from the office of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been accused of hit-and-run, or if you have other traffic ticket issues, contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor