Consider this when looking for a vacant parking space in a crowded shopping mall.
If you bump the car beside you and leave you may be arrested for hit and run.
With the simplest bump or collision of your car against another vehicle or object, you are required by law to find the owner and inform him or her about the collision, and exchange information about vehicle insurance and give them your personal information.
If you fail to do this, you can be arrested for hit and run.
This informational blog comes to you from the office of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been accused of hit-and-run, or if you have other traffic ticket issues, contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor