Vehicles collide every day on streets and in parking lots.
Most of the time, the occupants of the vehicles are aware of the collision.
However, sometimes, a vehicle brushes another vehicle on the road or bumps another vehicle in a parking lot and the driver of the vehicle is unaware this happened.
This incident can and often is prosecuted as a criminal misdemeanor hit and run.
Frequently, after I negotiate with the prosecutor on my clients behalf, I can get the hit and run charge dismissed.
In the case above, my client was unaware that his car had brushed another car in a parking lot.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to get his charge dismissed.
This is another happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have questions about a hit and run incident, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor