Vehicles collide every day on streets and in parking lots.
Most of the time, the occupants of the vehicles are aware of the collision.
However, sometimes, a vehicle brushes another vehicle on the road or bumps another vehicle in a parking lot and the driver of the vehicle is unaware this happened.
This incident can and often is prosecuted as a criminal misdemeanor hit and run.
Frequently, after I negotiate with the prosecutor on my clients behalf, I can get the hit and run charge dismissed.
In the case above, my client was unaware that his car had brushed another car in a parking lot.
Following negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to get his charge dismissed.
This is another happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have questions about a hit and run incident, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor