I now have five clients who were ticketed for holding cell phones while driving.
Two of these clients live out of state.
The two out-of-state clients are most disturbed about the lack of signage on the roadway where they were stopped, which should have said “holding a cell phone in your hand is illegal.”
I feel very certain that when I appear to Court for them, I can get their charges dismissed.
If you received a ticket for a violation of Georgia’s code 40-6-241(C), touching a cell phone while driving, contact the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller today for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor