A good defense can be supported by a witness, such as someone standing nearby who would have witnessed your and the law-enforcement officers actions. This could be a passenger in the car or any bystander.
You or your attorney should return to the spot where your car was stopped and photograph the road where this questioned violation was alleged to happen. Also note the location of any speed limit signs.
You should include in your defense any extenuating circumstances which may have forced you to accelerate your vehicle above the posted speed limit. An example of this may be, you were forced to move your car out of the way of another vehicle to avoid a collision.
A skilled and experienced traffic ticket defense attorney can use these issues to negotiate for you, and in the best case scenario, get your charge dismissed.
If you have been issued a speeding ticket, contact the speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor