A good defense can be supported by a witness, such as someone standing nearby who would have witnessed your and the law-enforcement officers actions. This could be a passenger in the car or any bystander.
You or your attorney should return to the spot where your car was stopped and photograph the road where this questioned violation was alleged to happen. Also note the location of any speed limit signs.
You should include in your defense any extenuating circumstances which may have forced you to accelerate your vehicle above the posted speed limit. An example of this may be, you were forced to move your car out of the way of another vehicle to avoid a collision.
A skilled and experienced traffic ticket defense attorney can use these issues to negotiate for you, and in the best case scenario, get your charge dismissed.
If you have been issued a speeding ticket, contact the speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor