My client believes believes that she did stop.
The law-enforcement officer stated that her vehicle did not come to complete stop. He stated,
that she did slow her vehicle, but the vehicle did not stop completely.
The Georgia Code requires that a vehicle must come to complete stop behind an intersection controlled by a stop sign.
A complete stop is defined as, when the car's forward progress ceases and the wheels stop rolling forward.
After negotiation with the prosecutor, I was able to get this charge dismissed. My client is extremely happy with this result.
This information is brought to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller. You may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor