This is the typical charge against the driver of a car that strikes another vehicle in the rear.
The law requires, regardless of conditions, that driver of a vehicle must maintain sufficient room between his car and the car in front, so that he or she can stop without colliding with the vehicle in front.
Because of the crowded road conditions in metropolitan Atlanta, this charge is made frequently.
Do not try to fight this charge alone, you will almost always lose. If you hire an experienced and properly trained traffic defense attorney this charge can be overcome.
If you have been charge with following too closely, contact the traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor