Speeding is one of the most frequent traffic tickets given in the metro Atlanta area. The traffic in the Atlanta area seems to move faster than the posted speed limit at all times.
Even though you are merely following other traffic, if your speed is higher than the posted speed limit and you are stopped you will be charge for speeding. This can be expensive into ways, first fine for speeding and second the cost of your insurance premiums increasing.
It is not good to simply pay the speeding ticket.
If you do you're pleading guilty. Pleading guilty, will add points to your drivers record, which can increase your insurance premium.
Don't plead guilty to speeding tickets, contact the speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor