Your current vehicle registration usually expires on your birthday the following year.
Generally, you will receive a notice from your local County tag office, that will inform you of your upcoming vehicle registration renewal.
Don't delay, respond to this notice immediately.
Vehicles driven without current registration may be towed to the impound lot, and you will be charged with driving an unregistered vehicle.
Don't let this happen to you, renew your vehicle registration promptly.
This information is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney, Scott Miller.
If you have been charged with driving an unregistered vehicle, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor