Your current vehicle registration usually expires on your birthday the following year.
Generally, you will receive a notice from your local County tag office, that will inform you of your upcoming vehicle registration renewal.
Don't delay, respond to this notice immediately.
Vehicles driven without current registration may be towed to the impound lot, and you will be charged with driving an unregistered vehicle.
Don't let this happen to you, renew your vehicle registration promptly.
This information is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney, Scott Miller.
If you have been charged with driving an unregistered vehicle, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor