I appeared in Dunwoody City Court, with my client, to fight her hit and run charge.
My client's vehicle had brushed another car in the parking lot of Perimeter Mall, and she could not find the owner.
The following day my client was charged with hit-and-run.
The laws of the state of Georgia require the driver of any vehicle, that strikes another vehicle that is on occupied, must leave his or her identifying information and telephone number in a prominent location on the other vehicle.
I presented evidence to the court that the other vehicle had been satisfactorily repaired.
After consultation with the prosecutor, I got my client's charge dismissed.
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have questions about hit and run tickets or any other traffic ticket matters, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor