I appeared in Dunwoody City Court, with my client, to fight her hit and run charge.
My client's vehicle had brushed another car in the parking lot of Perimeter Mall, and she could not find the owner.
The following day my client was charged with hit-and-run.
The laws of the state of Georgia require the driver of any vehicle, that strikes another vehicle that is on occupied, must leave his or her identifying information and telephone number in a prominent location on the other vehicle.
I presented evidence to the court that the other vehicle had been satisfactorily repaired.
After consultation with the prosecutor, I got my client's charge dismissed.
This is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have questions about hit and run tickets or any other traffic ticket matters, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor