In many jurisdictions, law enforcement officers while performing traffic patrols, watch for the most obvious things.
They are looking closely at speeding, rolling a stop sign, lane change violations, or burned-out headlight or taillight.
All of these things are controlled by the driver of the car.
Once a week, I check to make sure that my headlights and taillights are working. I also check to see if my turn signals and the lights over my license plate, are working.
Maintain your car in proper operating condition. Also, be sure that a current copy of your registration and insurance card, are in the car with you.
Taking proper precautions by making sure that your car doesn't stand out to law-enforcement officers, is a good way to reduce the chances of you being stopped.
This information is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic related issues, or other criminal related issues, you may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor