I appeared with my client and his family, in Alpharetta City Court. I was there to defend him against and a speeding and reckless driving charge.
My client who is 18 years old,
and works after school, has college plans in his future.
This young man is an excellent student and has had no problems with law enforcement in the past.
This is a perfect example of how good people can do foolish things, that can lead to severe consequences.
After negotiations with the prosecutor, I got the court to agree to reduce the reckless driving charge to a simple speeding charge.
This is another very happy family who are client's of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defensive Attorney Scott Miller.
If you have speeding or other traffic tickets issues that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor