I appeared with my client and his family, in Alpharetta City Court. I was there to defend him against and a speeding and reckless driving charge.
My client who is 18 years old,
and works after school, has college plans in his future.
This young man is an excellent student and has had no problems with law enforcement in the past.
This is a perfect example of how good people can do foolish things, that can lead to severe consequences.
After negotiations with the prosecutor, I got the court to agree to reduce the reckless driving charge to a simple speeding charge.
This is another very happy family who are client's of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defensive Attorney Scott Miller.
If you have speeding or other traffic tickets issues that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor