My client was charged with passing a loading or unloading school bus.
After negotiations with the solicitor, we reached an agreement which resulted in my client having a six-month pretrial diversion. With this result there will be no record of this incident made after 6 months.
My client was required to pay a $500 program fee.
He will have to complete a hand written essay of 500 words, entitled a letter to the mother of a child hit by my driving.
He will also have to complete 24 hours of community service, and the stop class.
This is a big victory for a teenage driver!
This information comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense of attorney, Scott Miller's office.
If you would like to contact attorney Scott Miller regarding traffic tickets or other criminal matters, you may call him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor