My client was charged with passing a loading or unloading school bus.
After negotiations with the solicitor, we reached an agreement which resulted in my client having a six-month pretrial diversion. With this result there will be no record of this incident made after 6 months.
My client was required to pay a $500 program fee.
He will have to complete a hand written essay of 500 words, entitled a letter to the mother of a child hit by my driving.
He will also have to complete 24 hours of community service, and the stop class.
This is a big victory for a teenage driver!
This information comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense of attorney, Scott Miller's office.
If you would like to contact attorney Scott Miller regarding traffic tickets or other criminal matters, you may call him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor