Every year in the United States of America, thousands of people die because of distracted driving. Many thousands could have been saved by paying attention to the road, while driving. This seems like a simple thing, however with so many distractions that surround us while we drive, one may miss an important clue about what is happening on the road ahead of us. Do not talk on the phone or text while driving. Do not engage in distractive conversation with your passengers. Keep your eyes on the road ahead of you and pay 100% attention to the task of driving. If you follow these instructions, you may be reasonably assured that you will arrive at your destination safely.
This information is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic defense attorney Scott Miller. You may reach attorney Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor