According to the New York Times, "a Cobb County, GA. police officer responding to a call of a fight in progress, was shot at by a man with a gun."
"The officer then return fire, striking and killing the shooter."
It is always wise when attending events to be aware of your surroundings and be aware of the people in your vicinity.
Any sign of unusual behavior, may be a clue for you to leave the area.
This informational blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defensive attorney Scott Miller.
If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001, for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my probation violation charge dismissed! Thanks to attorney Scott Miller, I am working and supporting my wife and child instead of serving time in jail for a past mistake. I can't say enough good things about attorney Miller and how he solved my problem. Javeir: Sandy Springs, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor