On October 3, 2016, I attended a meeting with the prosecutor of the Alpharetta Municipal Court.
We discussed my client who had been charged with a high-speed traffic ticket.
Following negotiation, I was able to convince the prosecutor to reduce my client's speed to 14 mph over the limit.
This is a win for my client because this incident will not be forwarded to the state of Georgia, the Department of driver services. His insurance company will not be informed of this.
This information is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have questions about speeding tickets are all the traffic related matters, you may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor