If you're driving and you see a tornado, what should you do?
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or NOAA, recommends that if you see a tornado in the distance, change directions and drive at a right angle away from the tornado to a sturdy shelter.
NOOA recommends, truck stops, convenient, stores or restaurants, as a place to seek shelter. When you're inside, go to the basement or a hallway without windows.
Noah also recommends, that if you cannot find shelter, do not park under a highway overpass.
If you must remain in your car, keep your seatbelt on, get your head below the windshield and windows. Cover your head with your floor mats, or your hands, or a blanket, if you have one.
This information from NOAA and the Weather Channel, is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have questions relating to traffic matters or traffic ticket issues, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my Alpharetta traffic ticket dismissed. LM: Asheville, NC.
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller helped me with my expired tag and no insurance traffic ticket. Ajit: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/25/2017 Milton police department offers rape defense class. According to the AJC.com, the police department of Milton, Georgia will host a series of self-defense courses for women. These courses will teach defending yourself against rape. The Milton police department says that, "the classes will teach basic self-defense, and how to recognize, avoid, resist, and escape, harmful situations." The cost for the class is $40. This informational blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller. If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may contact him at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation. www.lawofficeofscottmiller.com
- Posted on 07/16/2013 How Flawed Speed Readings May Help Your Case
- Posted on 10/25/2012 Roswell Lawyer Scott Miller- GA Driver's License Suspension For Under Age 21 Conviction