If you're driving and you see a tornado, what should you do?
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or NOAA, recommends that if you see a tornado in the distance, change directions and drive at a right angle away from the tornado to a sturdy shelter.
NOOA recommends, truck stops, convenient, stores or restaurants, as a place to seek shelter. When you're inside, go to the basement or a hallway without windows.
Noah also recommends, that if you cannot find shelter, do not park under a highway overpass.
If you must remain in your car, keep your seatbelt on, get your head below the windshield and windows. Cover your head with your floor mats, or your hands, or a blanket, if you have one.
This information from NOAA and the Weather Channel, is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have questions relating to traffic matters or traffic ticket issues, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my probation violation charge dismissed! Thanks to attorney Scott Miller, I am working and supporting my wife and child instead of serving time in jail for a past mistake. I can't say enough good things about attorney Miller and how he solved my problem. Javeir: Sandy Springs, GA.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor