It is easy to operate a vehicle unsafe. Unsafe operation of a vehicle can be: not being aware of your surroundings, not constantly using your rear and side view mirrors, not obeying the posted speed limits, not yielding the right-of-way, talking on the phone or texting while driving, being distracted while driving because of talking to passengers in the car, not focusing 100% of your attention on the road ahead.
Any of the above actions can easily lead to an accident causing injury or death.
Be safe while operating a motor vehicle, do not participate in unsafe activities.
If you have been charged with a traffic violation as the results of unsafe activities while driving, contact the local area expert for driving related traffic tickets.
Attorney Scott Miller is a local traffic defense attorney in Alpharetta, Georgia, who specializes in representing clients who have been accused and ticketed for various unsafe driving activities.
You can contact the expert for a free consultation. Call Alpharetta attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor