It is easy to operate a vehicle unsafe. Unsafe operation of a vehicle can be: not being aware of your surroundings, not constantly using your rear and side view mirrors, not obeying the posted speed limits, not yielding the right-of-way, talking on the phone or texting while driving, being distracted while driving because of talking to passengers in the car, not focusing 100% of your attention on the road ahead.
Any of the above actions can easily lead to an accident causing injury or death.
Be safe while operating a motor vehicle, do not participate in unsafe activities.
If you have been charged with a traffic violation as the results of unsafe activities while driving, contact the local area expert for driving related traffic tickets.
Attorney Scott Miller is a local traffic defense attorney in Alpharetta, Georgia, who specializes in representing clients who have been accused and ticketed for various unsafe driving activities.
You can contact the expert for a free consultation. Call Alpharetta attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001.
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor