The simple reason for this is, in rural communities the use of a seatbelt is less common. The proper use of a seatbelt has also proven to reduce the number of injuries by 80%.
All commonsense points to using a vehicle seatbelt on all occasions. Doing so may save your life and the life of your passengers. Not using your seatbelt, may cause your death.
In all of Georgia, urban and rural, wear your seatbelt. Click it or get a ticket in Georgia
If you have questions about the above or if you have received a traffic ticket for a seatbelts violation, contact the traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor