All the new cars are capable of very high speeds.
In a short period of time, your car can be going over 100 mph.
This high speed and is dangerous behavior. It is dangerous to yourself and too other individuals on the road.
Almost always when one is clocked at 100 miles an hour or over, the driver is placed in handcuffs and arrested for reckless driving.
Reckless driving is a criminal misdemeanor charge, which can send you to jail for up to, less than one year.
Slowdown, keep your vehicle's speed at or below the posted speed limit. Don't let your emotions or your need for speed get the best of you.
Driving the speed limit can be dangerous enough, don't drive recklessly, you'll end-up in jail or worse, in a fatal crash.
This informational blog and plea for sensible driving is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have questions about the above, or if you have been charged with speeding, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor