Speeding ticket on GA-400 dismissed.
My second client of the day in Alpharetta was stopped on GA-400 while traveling 93 mph in a 65 mph zone.
I was able to convince the prosecutor to reduce his speed to 14 mph over the limit.
Following the reduction in speed, I was able to get this ticket dismissed.
With the speed reduced to 14 over the limit this issue was no longer a super speeder ticket and would not be forwarded to the state of Georgia for additional penalties.
My client is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
Call attorney Scott Miller today at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation concerning any traffic ticket.
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor