Speeding ticket on GA-400 dismissed.
My second client of the day in Alpharetta was stopped on GA-400 while traveling 93 mph in a 65 mph zone.
I was able to convince the prosecutor to reduce his speed to 14 mph over the limit.
Following the reduction in speed, I was able to get this ticket dismissed.
With the speed reduced to 14 over the limit this issue was no longer a super speeder ticket and would not be forwarded to the state of Georgia for additional penalties.
My client is another very happy client of the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
Call attorney Scott Miller today at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation concerning any traffic ticket.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- I was blessed to have found attorney Scott Miller. In court he was marvelous, he got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. He is a fantastic lawyer. Clarissa: Roswell, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor