How can I keep my stop sign violation issued in Dunwoody, GA from being reported to my insurance company?
Always avoid "just paying the ticket"  anytime it's a moving violation,(as opposed to non- moving violations) because doing so is pleading guilty to the charge, and it the moving violations as opposed to nonmoving violations, that get reported to insurance.

Hire a traffic ticket defense attorney to negotiate with the prosecutor. The attorney May be able to get your moving violation reduced to a nonmoving violation.  This avoids your insurance company from being notified
For a free consultation contact traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller in Alpharetta, Georgia. 770-408-1001
Scott Miller
Connect with me
Georgia Attorney at Law
Post A Comment

Get Help Now

Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.