While most super speeder tickets are issued on the interstate highway, they can be issued on city and county roads. If you are convicted of exceeding the posted speed limit by 20 mph or more, you will be guilty of a super speeder ticket. This ticket comes with harsher penalties. I was successful after negotiation with the prosecutor, in getting this super speeder ticket reduced to a simple speeding ticket. This is a great outcome for my client.
Drive safely by reducing your speed and obeying the traffic laws.
If you have issues with speeding tickets in Alpharetta, Georgia, contact the speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor