With more and more use of the smart phone today, drivers are constantly being bombarded with information that may or may not be important to them. Certainly it is not important to them while they are driving. I advise all young driver clients to turn their cell phones off while they are driving. Doing this, the driver will be free from distraction. When I was young driver in the 1990's the use of electronic devices didn't exist for drivers. There are today however many things that can cause distracted driving.
Recent surveys have shown that distracted driving, is a factor in proximally 70% of highway crashes.
Distracted driving can be caused by many things: Texting while driving. Talking on the cell phone when driving. Looking at a GPS. Not paying attention to the traffic ahead and looking out of the windows. Reaching for things to look at on the seat or on the floor of your car.
If you have questions or comments about the above or if you have been charge with distracted driving, contact the Drivers License defense attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor