With more and more use of the smart phone today, drivers are constantly being bombarded with information that may or may not be important to them. Certainly it is not important to them while they are driving. I advise all young driver clients to turn their cell phones off while they are driving. Doing this, the driver will be free from distraction. When I was young driver in the 1990's the use of electronic devices didn't exist for drivers. There are today however many things that can cause distracted driving.
Recent surveys have shown that distracted driving, is a factor in proximally 70% of highway crashes.
Distracted driving can be caused by many things: Texting while driving. Talking on the cell phone when driving. Looking at a GPS. Not paying attention to the traffic ahead and looking out of the windows. Reaching for things to look at on the seat or on the floor of your car.
If you have questions or comments about the above or if you have been charge with distracted driving, contact the Drivers License defense attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor