The 13th amendment states that, neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime where of the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
You may not be sentenced to jail unless you have been convicted of a crime punishable by imprisonment.
Alpharetta criminal defense attorney Scott Miller, has worked diligently for many years to defend clients who have been wrongly accused of criminal acts. He has been extremely successful in he is endeavors.
You may contact Attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- Scott made my probation violation charge go away in Roswell. Thank you Scott for believing in me and keeping me out of jail. Rob
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor