The 4th amendment of the Bill of Rights guarantees freedom from and protection from unreasonable search and seizure.
This amendment guarantees the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
This 4th amendment to the Bill of Rights specifically addresses what may used as evidence, by law-enforcement officials and court officials, to prosecute an individual for certain crimes.
This amendment speaks to, evidence taken by law-enforcement officials. Often times evidence seized by law-enforcement cannot be used to prosecute an individual, because it was seized inappropriately.
Alpharetta criminal defense Attorney Scott Miller has dealt with this issue in the north Georgia courts for over 10 years. He is available for free consultation at 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my probation violation charge dismissed! Thanks to attorney Scott Miller, I am working and supporting my wife and child instead of serving time in jail for a past mistake. I can't say enough good things about attorney Miller and how he solved my problem. Javeir: Sandy Springs, GA.
- I hired Attorney Scott Miller to defend me against a DUI charge in Alpharetta. Scott and his Associates we’re very professional, and I was treated with the utmost respect. In court Attorney Miller got my DUI charge reduced to reckless driving. I am so relieved not have a DUI on my permanent record. Attorney Scott Miller is the best at what he does, that is handling DUI offenses in Georgia. Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA Cynthia: Alpharetta, GA
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor