Speeding in a construction zone, highway work zone can be a serious ticket.
The state of Georgia makes a construction zone speeding ticket an expensive ticket .
These construction zones, highway work zones, are established to protect highway workers.
If you are found guilty of speeding in a construction zone in Georgia, you will be guilty of a misdemeanor of high and aggravated nature and shall be punished by fine of not less than $100 no more than $2000.
You could go to jail for a term not to exceed 12 months.
I recently defend two separate clients in two separate locations against the charge of speeding in a highway work zone.
One client was in Alpharetta and the other client was in Roswell.
In both cases, I was able to obtain a dismissal of charges against both of my clients.
These are two very happy clients of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
You may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for free consultations.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor