Speeding in a construction zone, highway work zone can be a serious ticket.
The state of Georgia makes a construction zone speeding ticket an expensive ticket .
These construction zones, highway work zones, are established to protect highway workers.
If you are found guilty of speeding in a construction zone in Georgia, you will be guilty of a misdemeanor of high and aggravated nature and shall be punished by fine of not less than $100 no more than $2000.
You could go to jail for a term not to exceed 12 months.
I recently defend two separate clients in two separate locations against the charge of speeding in a highway work zone.
One client was in Alpharetta and the other client was in Roswell.
In both cases, I was able to obtain a dismissal of charges against both of my clients.
These are two very happy clients of the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller.
You may call attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for free consultations.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor