Speeding tickets are among the most frequent traffic tickets that appear in the Alpharetta Municipal court.
I often hear from prospective clients, "should I just pay the ticket and not fight it."
My response is always the same. Paying the ticket is pleading guilty to the charge, and will add points to your Georgia drivers record. The total number of these points are used by the Georgia drivers license Department, to determine the appropriate penalty for frequent traffic offenders. The points are made available to insurance companies, who can raise or cancel your vehicle liability insurance.
I see no reason for a client to plead guilty and pay the fine for a speeding ticket.
My 12+ years of defending clients against speeding tickets, in the Alpharetta Municipal court, has given me and insightful view, and knowledge, of the workings of this court. In almost every occasion I am able to get the charges dismissed or reduced to something less significant.
If you have been issued a speeding ticket and have a court date in the Alpharetta Municipal Court, contact the Alpharetta speeding ticket defense attorney,
Scott Miller for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor