On May 28, 2015, I appeared in Johns Creek Municipal Court along with my client to defend him against a work zone speeding ticket. He was charged with driving 49 mph in a 25 mph work zone.
because it was a work zone ticket, the penalties if convicted are always more more severe
After considerable discussion and negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to get his speed reduced to 14 mph over. Then I was able to get his speeding ticket dismissed with no points on his driving record, and no information about this ticket going to his insurance company.
My client was extremely happy with the results.
If you have been charged with a speeding ticket in a work zone, or any other speeding ticket, you may contact the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller, at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.
- I was arrested for street racing in Alpharetta. Scott had helped me previously with a speeding ticket I called Attorney Miller when I was released from jail. Scott worked with the court and got my charge reduced. I had to pay a fine and go to traffic school. Simon
- Thank you Attorney Scott, you made my reckless driving ticket go away. Alexandra: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor