On May 28, 2015, I appeared in Johns Creek Municipal Court along with my client to defend him against a work zone speeding ticket. He was charged with driving 49 mph in a 25 mph work zone.
because it was a work zone ticket, the penalties if convicted are always more more severe
After considerable discussion and negotiations with the prosecutor, I was able to get his speed reduced to 14 mph over. Then I was able to get his speeding ticket dismissed with no points on his driving record, and no information about this ticket going to his insurance company.
My client was extremely happy with the results.
If you have been charged with a speeding ticket in a work zone, or any other speeding ticket, you may contact the Alpharetta, Georgia speeding ticket defense attorney Scott Miller, at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- My son was arrested for racing, and reckless driving. I called attorney Scott Miller for help. He went to work right away to help us. Attorney Miller had my son take a defensive driving course and perform 40 hours of community service. Scott also had my son write a 300 word essay about the dangers of driving fast. When we went to court, Attorney Miller got my sons charges reduced and he was able to keep his drivers license. Thank you Scott for helping a mother and her son in there time of need. I recommend attorney Scott Miller highly. He is the best. A grateful mother in Alpharetta, GA.
- I was given a super speeder ticket on GA–400. I was not disappointed, he got the ticket dismissed and prevented me from having points on my license, and paying the super speeder fine. I recommend him to anyone with a speeding ticket. Alberto: Roswell, Ga.
- My 17-year-old son was given a speeding ticket on GA-400. Attorney Scott Miller got the speeding ticket dismissed. He was very professional and he led us through the process. Denise: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 05/06/2018 School is still in session, look for a stopped school buses
- Posted on 05/05/2018 Ticketed for invalid vehicle registration after moving to Georgia?
- Posted on 05/05/2018 If you drive an unregistered vehicle in Georgia, you may be guilty of a misdemeanor