Been charged with a Georgia traffic violation, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation and have questions? Get your answers from an Alpharetta attorney.
- Page 2
I was arrested for driving without insurance in Roswell, GA. Should I have attorney defend me?
Why get Alpharetta lawyer Scott Miller to fight your DUI charges?
Why hire DUI and speeding ticket attorney, Scott Miller in Roswell, and the Northern Atlanta Suburbs?
Why should I contact Alpharetta lawyer Scott Miller for DUI Defense?
Why should I always fight traffic tickets in Roswell, Georgia?
Can Attorney Scott Miller help me get my Georgia drivers license reinstated?
Can I fight a DUI suspension in Alpharetta, Georgia?
I didn't know my out-of-state license and auto registration was suspended. What do I do now?
I was ticketed in Alpharetta, Georgia for failure to move over. What should I have done differently?
Do I need a lawyer for a reckless driving charge in Alpharetta Georgia?
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Posted on 12/07/2021 Hooray for Attorney Scott Miller! He represented me in Cobb County Court last week for a super speeder ticket.
- Posted on 03/06/2020 Flooding in counties south of I-20 Georgia governor Brian Kemp declared a state of emergency for the southern part of metro Atlanta lying below, I-20 Roads are flooded and bridges are washed out. Be careful when traveling especially in times of low visibility. This news blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller. If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with Attorney Scott Miller he is available today for free consultation at 770-408-1001. www.lawofficeofscottmiller.com
- Posted on 03/05/2020 Driver doing donuts on I-285 shuts down traffic. Clayton county police are looking to find drivers who block traffic on I-285 and broke several laws while driving recklessly preforming what is called donuts. This practice known as drift racing breaks at least three laws: drift racing, reckless driving, laying drag. All of these actions are criminal behavior and treated harshly by the law. Individuals caught performing this maneuver or immediately arrested and taken to jail and charged with criminal misdemeanors. This may seem like good fun to the drivers and viewers, however many accidents and deaths have occurred because of this kind of behavior. All drivers are urged to use common sense when operating their vehicles and avoid this type of reckless behavior. This news blog comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller. Attorney Scott Miller is available daily for free telephone consultations at 770-408-1001. www.lawofficeofscottmiller.com
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- Scott made my probation violation charge go away in Roswell. Thank you Scott for believing in me and keeping me out of jail. Rob
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.