Been charged with a Georgia traffic violation, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation and have questions? Get your answers from an Alpharetta attorney.
- Page 31
After being arrested and charged with a north Georgia DUI (my first one), I can’t seem to handle my emotions anymore. I find myself having trouble with sleeping, relaxing, dealing with my family, and keeping up with my job. Is this normal?
I recently was ticketed for running a red light in north Georgia, and don’t think the ticket is fair. Can I win if I fight it?
Is there any way to fight a "following too closely" traffic ticket in Georgia? I just got one, and don’t think I deserved it.
I was recently pulled over and charged for driving without insurance in Atlanta, Georgia. What should I do?
I was recently charged with driving under the influence (DUI) north of Atlanta. I agreed to take field sobriety tests, which the police officer said showed that I was intoxicated. Later I found out that I was not required to do this. What should I do now?
I was recently pulled over and charged with driving under the influence (DUI) near Atlanta. This is my first DUI. What kinds of punishment can I receive and what should I do to defend myself?
I was recently ticketed in Atlanta for driving on a suspended license. Now I am facing a good deal of trouble. What should I do?
I was recently pulled over and issued a super speeder ticket in Georgia. Can an Alpharetta traffic ticket attorney help me fight a conviction?
What is the difference between a felony and a misdemeanor?
What types of cases does your firm handle?
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Posted on 12/07/2021 Hooray for Attorney Scott Miller! He represented me in Cobb County Court last week for a super speeder ticket.
- Posted on 03/06/2020 Flooding in counties south of I-20 Georgia governor Brian Kemp declared a state of emergency for the southern part of metro Atlanta lying below, I-20 Roads are flooded and bridges are washed out. Be careful when traveling especially in times of low visibility. This news blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller. If you have traffic tickets that you would like to discuss with Attorney Scott Miller he is available today for free consultation at 770-408-1001. www.lawofficeofscottmiller.com
- Posted on 03/05/2020 Driver doing donuts on I-285 shuts down traffic. Clayton county police are looking to find drivers who block traffic on I-285 and broke several laws while driving recklessly preforming what is called donuts. This practice known as drift racing breaks at least three laws: drift racing, reckless driving, laying drag. All of these actions are criminal behavior and treated harshly by the law. Individuals caught performing this maneuver or immediately arrested and taken to jail and charged with criminal misdemeanors. This may seem like good fun to the drivers and viewers, however many accidents and deaths have occurred because of this kind of behavior. All drivers are urged to use common sense when operating their vehicles and avoid this type of reckless behavior. This news blog comes to you from the Alpharetta, Georgia traffic ticket defense attorney Scott Miller. Attorney Scott Miller is available daily for free telephone consultations at 770-408-1001. www.lawofficeofscottmiller.com
- Attorney Scott recently represented me and my mother both for traffic ticket charges. In both cases he got my mothers charge and my charge dismissed. He is a wonderful attorney and also a wonderful person. I can’t recommend him enough! Regina: Marietta, GA.
- Scott made my probation violation charge go away in Roswell. Thank you Scott for believing in me and keeping me out of jail. Rob
- I was moving along with the speed of traffic when I was pulled over. I was frightened, this was my first ticket ever. The police officer gave me a super speeder ticket. Attorney Miller got my speed reduced and my ticket dismissed. Hooray Attorney Miller, I will refer all my friends and family to you! Roeween: Buford GA.