Been charged with a Georgia traffic violation, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation and have questions? Get your answers from an Alpharetta attorney.
- Page 1
What should I do if my vehicle collides with an unoccupied car in GA?
My daughter was arrested for shoplifting in Alpharetta GA, what should I do?
Can Georgia shoplifting security watch me in the dressing room?
If I'm convicted of marijuana possession will I lose my drivers license?
Do I qualify for misdemeanor expungement in Georgia?
What is misdemeanor expungement?
What are the more common misdemeanors in Georgia?
What is considered a misdemeanor in Georgia?
What can I expect if I am charged with shoplifting in Georgia?
What is the difference between a felony and a misdemeanor?
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Posted on 06/06/2017 Death toll rises in mass overdose in Georgia.
- Posted on 11/10/2016 Holy Innocents ex-employee arrested for reckless conduct.
- Posted on 11/09/2016 Man accused of shooting Dekalb taxi driver
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Attorney Scott Miller provided impeccable representation for me in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. He defended me against a charge of disorderly conduct, and he got my charge dismissed. Scott went above and beyond to explain each legal process step by step, this was extremely reassuring to me. As someone who is currently a student and professional, having a criminal background could have had the potential to tarnish my reputation, and impact my opportunities in the future. Meghan
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller got my son's shoplifting charge dismissed. GB: Alpharetta, GA.