Law Office of Scott Miller wins cases for those charged with traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony and probation violations in Alpharetta, Roswell & Sandy Springs.
- Page 1
Alpharetta, Roswell Criminal Defense Attorney Scott Miller, Successfully Gets Client's Illegal Possession Charges Dismissed.
Alpharetta Criminal Attorney Scott Miller gets his client's charges of shoplifting and marijuana possession dismissed.
Lawyer Scott Miller: I Win Dismissal For My Clients And Get Arrest Record Deleted
In Dekalb Recorders Court Client Charged with shoplifting, Case Dismissed
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Attorney Scott Miller provided impeccable representation for me in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. He defended me against a charge of disorderly conduct, and he got my charge dismissed. Scott went above and beyond to explain each legal process step by step, this was extremely reassuring to me. As someone who is currently a student and professional, having a criminal background could have had the potential to tarnish my reputation, and impact my opportunities in the future. Meghan
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller got my son's shoplifting charge dismissed. GB: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 06/06/2017 Death toll rises in mass overdose in Georgia.
- Posted on 11/10/2016 Holy Innocents ex-employee arrested for reckless conduct.
- Posted on 11/09/2016 Man accused of shooting Dekalb taxi driver