On Wednesday, October 25, 2017, I attended a bond hearing on behalf of my client in the Gwinnett County Court in Lawrenceville Georgia.
Following discussions with the court, I was able to get my client released from jail.
I can now concentrate my efforts on defending my client at his next court arraignment.
This informational blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia criminal defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have been accused of a criminal offense, you may contact attorney Scott Miller at 770-408-1001 for a free consultation.
- Posted on 09/21/2018Defending client against felony arrest, felony drug possession.
- Posted on 03/31/2018Getting earned dismissal for client’s shoplifting charge.
- Posted on 03/24/2018Fighting client’s shoplifting charge in Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 09/03/2012 If you have been charged with possession of marijuana, call attorney Scott Miller. He has the skill and the experience, to negotiate with the prosecutor and the judge on your behalf. He often gets the charges reduced or dismissed altogether.
- Posted on 07/08/2012 Alpharetta Attorney, Roswell Lawyer, Scott Miller Reviews Burglary Charges
- Posted on 07/08/2012 Alpharetta Attorney, Roswell Lawyer, Scott Miller Reviews Aiding and Abetting