On August 24, 2017, I met with my client in the Forsyth Magistrate Court.
My client had been charged with a second in a lifetime shoplifting offense.
For the previous shoplifting charge, he was offered diversion.
My client is currently on non-reporting probation for the first shoplifting offense.
Therefore, in an effort to minimize his exposure in negotiations, I reset his case for a date after his probation expires.
His case now has been reset for a first offender plea.
This informative blog is provided to you by the Alpharetta, Georgia probation violation defense attorney Scott Miller.
If you have a probation violation issue or other criminal matters that you would like to discuss with attorney Scott Miller, you may call him at 770-408-1001, for a free consultation.
- Posted on 09/21/2018Defending client against felony arrest, felony drug possession.
- Posted on 03/31/2018Getting earned dismissal for client’s shoplifting charge.
- Posted on 03/24/2018Fighting client’s shoplifting charge in Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 09/03/2012 If you have been charged with possession of marijuana, call attorney Scott Miller. He has the skill and the experience, to negotiate with the prosecutor and the judge on your behalf. He often gets the charges reduced or dismissed altogether.
- Posted on 07/08/2012 Alpharetta Attorney, Roswell Lawyer, Scott Miller Reviews Burglary Charges
- Posted on 07/08/2012 Alpharetta Attorney, Roswell Lawyer, Scott Miller Reviews Aiding and Abetting