Aggressive driving is defined in Georgia as using your vehicle with the intent to harass, annoy, obstruct, or injure another person, while driving the motor vehicle.
Operating a motor vehicle can be dangerous at times. If a driver has become aggravated, aggressive or lost his or her "cool", they may represent a danger to themselves or others on Georgia Roads.
Aggressive driving is not a simple traffic violation, it is a high misdemeanor of aggravated nature, and it will likely cause you to be arrested.
If faced with an aggravating circumstance while driving, it is best to reduce your speed and separate yourself from the other drivers around you. Calm yourself by taking deep breaths and just relax. There is no issue worth getting in an accident or being arrested for.
If you have questions about the above, or if you have been issued a ticket for aggressive driving, contact the Drivers License defense attorney Scott Miller in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Post A Comment
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Attorney Scott Miller provided impeccable representation for me in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. He defended me against a charge of disorderly conduct, and he got my charge dismissed. Scott went above and beyond to explain each legal process step by step, this was extremely reassuring to me. As someone who is currently a student and professional, having a criminal background could have had the potential to tarnish my reputation, and impact my opportunities in the future. Meghan
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller got my son's shoplifting charge dismissed. GB: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-6.1
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-7
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-8