If you fail to appear in court on your assigned court date, a bench warrant will be issued for your arrest.
If this happens to you, you should hire an attorney to approach the court in your behalf. And experienced criminal defense attorney should be able to negotiate a settlement that is acceptable to you.
If you have questions about failure to appear, or a bench warrant has been issued for your arrest, contact the criminal defense attorney Scott Miller, in Alpharetta, Georgia for a free consultation. 770-408-1001
Get Help Now
Fill out this short form and Criminal Defense Lawyer Scott Miller contact you quickly about your traffic, DUI, misdemeanor, felony or probation violation case.
- Attorney Scott Miller got my daughter’s marijuana possession dismissed. I can’t say enough about this man and the way he worked for us. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone. Tonya: A happy mother in Alpharetta.
- Attorney Scott Miller provided impeccable representation for me in the Alpharetta Municipal Court. He defended me against a charge of disorderly conduct, and he got my charge dismissed. Scott went above and beyond to explain each legal process step by step, this was extremely reassuring to me. As someone who is currently a student and professional, having a criminal background could have had the potential to tarnish my reputation, and impact my opportunities in the future. Meghan
- Alpharetta Attorney Scott Miller got my son's shoplifting charge dismissed. GB: Alpharetta, GA.
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-6.1
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-7
- Posted on 12/12/2012 Dunwoody Traffic Attorney Scott Miller Examines GA Code , Title 40, Section 40-2-8